May 28, 2013 – Transport Intelligence, the world leading market research company, is producing two remarkable new events in Singapore this September: Emerging Logistics Markets Conference – Asia, sponsored by Agility, and the BT Future Logistics Conference, visit www.ticonferences.com for more information.
The conferences will take part over what will be an outstanding three days of learning and networking, in the world’s fastest growing logistics market.
The two events will bring together some of the world’s most important thought leaders on supply chain issues, delivering unique market research and the latest industry insights.
Building on years of active research, Ti analysts, academics, economists, industry practitioners, consultants and supply chain experts will provide unparalleled insight, not only on emerging trends and developments affecting the industry, but also on the how the industry will evolve over the next decade.
The two-day Emerging Logistics Market Conference, sponsored by Agility, will examine such issues as:
· Which emerging markets are best for investment?
· The impact of increasing integration of Asia Pacific supply chains
· The rise of the Asian middle class
· Where next for BRICs?
· Catastrophic risk and supply chain vulnerability in Asia
· The near-sourcing threat to Asian manufacturing
· Investment in Asian transport infrastructure and modal shifts
The BT Future Logistics Day will take a strategic look at how the industry will develop in the next decade.
· Free trade or trade wars? – What will the global trading environment look like in 2025?
· The rise of Megacities – What does this mean for supply chain and logistics?
· The fuel costs conundrum – If oil rises above $200 a barrel, how will supply chains react?
· The implications of ‘3D Printing’ on manufacturing– the end of globalisation?
· Future technologies – what innovations can be expected, and what impact will they have?
Commenting on the launch of the Conference, John Manners-Bell, CEO of Transport Intelligence said, “We are enormously excited about this new event. We are bringing together world leading experts to talk about issues which are impacting on the supply chain and logistics industry right now, but also taking a step back to look at how the sector will develop in the short to medium term. We believe that the research and opinions delivered in this brand new forum will shape the strategic development of the industry.”
If you are interested in attending the event or seeking additional information regarding exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sarah Smith, T: +44 (0) 77921 62383 or E: ssmith@transportintelligence.
About Transport Intelligence
Transport Intelligence (Ti) is one of the world’s leading providers of expert research and analysis dedicated to the global logistics industry. Utilising the expertise of professionals with many years experience in the mail, express and logistics industry, Ti has developed a range of market leading web-based products, reports, profiles and services used by all the world’s leading logistics suppliers, consultancies and banks as well as many users of logistics services.
SOURCE: Submitted by Transport Intelligence